- Responsible for commercial projects involving Tenant Improvements;
- Prepare schedule;
- Review drawings and specifications;
- Coordinate with team, develop architecture, interior design and construction specifications;
- Develop construction estimates;
- Review budget and meet goals;
- Conduct project kick-off meetings with VP of Construction and project team;
- Bachelor’s Degree – Building Construction Management;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing commercial construction;
- Knowledge of codes and general construction methods;
- Demonstrate ability to read and understand contracts;
- Experience in writing detailed scopes of work;
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, estimating software;
- Demonstrated ability working with accounting department to produce accurate operations reports;
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.