- Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, key projects and follow-up tracking.
- Research and compile materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, among others.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel itinerary for management.
- Function as the liaison between senior manager and staff, clients, among others.
- Coordinate and oversee document production and projects, as requested.
- Coordinate in-house meetings, including conference room set-up, beverage/food, among others.
- Maintain client files, contacts database and record keeping needs.
- Prepare monthly status report.
- Prepare project updates and status reports.
- Order supplies and equipment for designated areas
- Experience with recruiting, Healthcare recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.