Administrative Recruiting Coordinator
- Coordinate complex phone and in-person interview schedules, working closely with talent sourcers, recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers, and both internal and external candidates.
- Schedule phone screens, Video Teleconferences, GoToMeetings, and coordinate recruiting events.
- Initiate and maintain communication with candidates during the scheduling, interviewing, application and hiring process
- Make travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and transportation; often within tight scheduling deadlines. Responsible for reimbursement of candidate travel expenses.
- Scheduling kick-off calls, phone screens, interviews and debrief meetings.
- Identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- High school or equivalent combination of education and experience GED. 1 to 2 years HR experience and some knowledge of applicable laws and policies.
- Proven experience supporting a team of managers in a fast-paced environment required.
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.