Assistant Project Manager
- Assists Project Managers in planning work schedules, determining manpower levels, and arranging for the assignment of project employees
- Assists in the coordination of project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget constraints
- Assists with the acquisition of materials and equipment
- Composes correspondence and reports as required
- Advises Project Managers of potential problems, work interferences, and scheduling difficulties. Assists in resolving such problems, as requested
- Checks deadlines on all incoming requests and takes initiative on appropriate priorities
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working in a design or construction firm.
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A 2-year Associate’s degree, PLUS 1-year project experience
- 3-years experience in design or construction in lieu of a college degree.
- A demonstrated working proficiency with Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and construction management applications such as Primavera Contract Management or Prolog is preferred, but not required.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.