Assistant Project Manager
- Perform additional tasks and projects as directed to support the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Test video conferencing connection prior to the video interview
- Backup for team members and provide coverage for the breaks and lunch on a rotational basis.
- Assist in processing new hire paperwork on non-orientation days Additional Duties and Responsibilities as Needed.
- Escort candidates from the lobby to the Talent Acquisition Center and show to interview room
- Assist recruiters with reference checks
- Providing campus tours for candidates
- 2-4 years construction experience (required)
- Construction experience for multi-unit brands/ industries such as: restaurant, retail, hospitality, etc. (required)
- Automotive repair shop construction/project management (plus)
- Experience with variety of Project Management Systems
- Solid relationships with regional/ national contractors and sub-contractors, architects, etc.
- Ability to travel as needed (~40%)
- Ability to think like an owner
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.