- Attend and participate in Safety Training Program and enforce safety procedures
- Verify subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Prepare and maintain responsibility for CPM job schedule
- Develop Owner and Architect’s confidence
- Recruit, organize, train, direct and coordinate field construction team including subcontractor’s direct hire work
- Assure work quality – set standards for quality control
- Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree, or equivalent experience (2-4 years as General Foreman)
- Extensive field construction experience at supervisory level
- Current Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) Certification, or achievement of STS Certification within six months of hire, maintenance of active certification status
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades), and foreman or journeyman in at least one trade, or project engineer
- Knowledge of OSHA laws
- Knowledge of job scheduling, planning, expediting and cost control
- Ability in problem-solving
- Strong sense of urgency
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.