Associate Recruiter (Contract)
- Manage inbound talent pipelines and partner with hiring manager to identify top candidates for our open roles
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates and assist with first round phone interviews
- Work with Senior Recruiter to standardize and post job descriptions to various online job boards
- Communicate the status of candidacy to applicants quickly, objectively & respectfully
- Assist in reporting recruiting pipelines
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate well with all employees at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience with Smart Recruiters is a plus
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.