- Performs difficult repair activities, such as steering column repair or exchange, engine repair or replacement
- Determine needed repair activity and perform repair
- May lead small groups of other technicians
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or OEM standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brake, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to management and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing
- Must be able to wear a respirator under certain conditions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.