Civil Estimator – construction
- Prepare quantity takeoffs, prepare estimates, and coordinate bid solicitations/tabulations.
- Perform a detailed review of the bid documents for compliance with company standards, client standards, constructability and compliance with budget.
- Prepare initial subcontractor bid list and review with Preconstruction and Operations.
- Solicit subcontractor pricing as necessary for both budgets and hard bid projects.
- Maintain and track subcontractor responses to bid solicitations and answer questions as necessary.
- Knowledgeable to read and analyze all aspects of civil engineering plans.
- Minium 5 years experience doing estimating and project management.
- Familiar with at least one software for earthwork quantity take offs.
- Filmier with HCSS or a similar software to do estimates.
- Must have experience with excavation and underground utility crews and production knowledge.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.