- 1-2 years experience with Collections or Customer Service primarily over the phone. (Including a stable work history)
- Must be goal oriented and results focused
- Extensive communication skills both verbal and written required
- Proven negotiation ability
- Competent technical experience with computers; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bi-Lingual strongly preferred.
- Responsible for negotiating payment on past due auto loans by conducting outbound calls
- Has a basic understanding of all collection policies, procedures and FDCPA laws
- Set follow-ups on accounts to ensure that customers are called again should their arrangements be broken
- Accountable for verifying information on every account contacted
- Processes payments from customer by phone (ACH or credit card)
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication
- Follows all monitoring guidelines including mentioning that the call may be monitored of recorded for quality assurance on every call
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.