Rapidly growing national company and industry leading provider of financial services for independent auto dealers is in need of a Collections Specialist to assist with existing accounts, which includes receiving payments; creating/updating accounts and general phone/administrative duties.
- Receive inbound calls
- Receive and record payments
- Data entry for new customer accounts
- Process paid out accounts; make copies; file customer folders
- Perform daily cash and performance logs
- Monitor and maintain accounts
- Resolve customer issues
- Other administrative functions as needed
- MUST have prior Collections experience
- Full time position – 40 hrs per week Monday-Friday
- Excellent computer skills, good problem-solving ability and superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work as part of a team and to provide back-up when required for team members
- Able to prioritize work; Able to work independently
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability) effective after 30 days.
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.