Collision Center Estimator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides knowledge of cost and benefits that support profitable business decisions.
- Has excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Must be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons.
- Provides detailed reports so the company can make informed decisions that enhance profitability and growth.
- Understands the project/program and its requirements
- Determines key variables for cost and other estimates
- Gathers first-hand information from sites, warehouses, or other venues
- Conducts research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, production times etc.
- Uses software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven experience as Estimator or similar position – 6-8 years of estimating, cost control, and/or engineering (at least 4 years estimating experience) in similar facility construction.
- Familiarity with financial and project management principles
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation formulas
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc/BA in engineering, construction science or relevant discipline
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) will be an asset
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.