Are you an experienced HVAC Service Technician looking for a long-term career with supportive management?
We are currently seeking a qualified HVAC Technician in Tampa, Florida for a successful Mechanical Contractor with over 30 years of experience, a successful track record, and a reputation for providing excellent service. The company specializes in services in commercial and industrial Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance as well as Building Automation. Company is looking for someone to join their growing team to assist with maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairing various systems ranging from water cooled chillers to package units and anything in between.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnostics and repair of commercial heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on heating and air conditioning equipment for customers.
- Ability to diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs.
- Meet with customers, evaluate needs and make recommendations to optimize performance and energy efficiency
- College or Technician Degree in HVAC/Refrigeration
- 15-20 years’ experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs in the performance of duties.
- Universal Refrigeration Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
- Salary Range – $60,000 – $80,000
- Deferred Compensation – $7,000
- 100% company paid Family Healthcare premiums.
- 401K with company match.
- Profit Sharing Plan with company contribution.
- Company paid Term Life Insurance.
- Department Bonus and Leads Bonuses.
- All technicians guaranteed 40 hours per week and as much Overtime that is available
- Company Vehicle to be taken home
- Company laptop
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Major Holiday
- 10 Paid vacation days annually