Commercial Project Manager
- Ensuring that estimates are compliant with contract documents and architectural drawings/sketches
- Providing world-class customer support including negotiating and interacting with customers, architects, and/or Metal Sales staff to resolve any discrepancies
- Completing accurate and descriptive documentation representing project details on Metal Sales materials to be supplied for the project
- Coordinating and managing product flow to from Metal Sales branch locations as well as to customer/project sites
- Providing General Manager with project updates relative to commitment dates and product requirements
- Working with branch leadership, Interbranch Coordinators, and Customer Service Representatives to focus on continuous improvement of all commercial activities
- Ability to interpret architectural/structural plans and specifications, scale take offs, and solid general construction knowledge
- Superb math skills
- Understands and seeks to provide supervisor customer service using strong people skills including solid verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills and knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in an organized manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative while also contributing to a high-performance team
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.