- Learn the construction schedule tasks and schedule construction activities following established critical path and cycle time requirements, maintain lead times for trade contractors.
- Schedule and oversee municipal inspections, update division construction status report.
- Communicate with sales team on status of all homes under construction.
- Learn our scopes of work and work with our building partners to ensure quality execution
- Manage and maintain the appearance of job site equipment and materials and ensure homes and production sites are clean, well-organize, safe and secure, so as not to interfere with marketing efforts and occupied homes.
- Monitor job sites to identify and correct inefficiencies and waste, authorize payments after verification of quality and 100% completion of work, resolve invoice and/or payment discrepancies.
- 3+ years in residential and/or multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of building codes, residential construction concepts and practices.
- Strong time management, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to read building plans, analyze problems and recommend and implement solutions.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Preferred: Direct customer relations/warranty support experience.
- Preferred: Buildpro scheduling experience
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.