Construction Operator – Excavator
- Performs the functions required utilizing excavator, backhoe, loader and or bobcat safely working in close proximity with other equipment and personnel.
- Read and understand the backhoe’s manual for the particular backhoe being operated by the employee.
- Wear all safety Personal Protective Equipment when on jobsite at all times.
- Adhere to and help enforce all safety requirements, especially those related to the backhoe.
- Previous experience in related field preferred but not required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills a must
- Many Physical Demands: regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended period of time.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.