- Provides input to project leadership during gated Front-End Loading (Appraise, Select and Define stages) as projects are initiated, concepts selected and front-end definitions developed. Reviews proposed designs to advise on constructability issues with adverse impact.
- Works with project engineers, operations and planners to specify contents of construction work packages and produce resource-loaded project schedules. Performs on-site field assessments to validate requirements.
- Works with Procurement to identify and obtain resources (equipment, materials and contractors). Supports material receiving through inspection.
- Leads and coordinates craft resources during the FEL and Project Execution stage. Implements construction and installation of facilities and equipment in accordance with approved detailed design. Monitors and controls project performance to ensure established quality, cost and time targets achieved in safe and environmentally sound manner. Monitors adherence to engineering standards.
- Collaborates on project administration (scheduling, estimating, cost management, schedule management, reporting etc) so that project resources are optimized. Conducts productivity analysis to identify and resolve critical variances so that project can achieve established objectives. Maintains accurate and current project documentation necessary to achieve project. As needed provides input to start-up manuals, operating and emergency response procedures, training materials, etc.
- Direct Supervision on terminals, tank construction and pipeline construction.
Ten (10) or more years of experience in a heavy industrial, petroleum-chemical, or LNG construction turnkey environment
Six (6) or more years of experience supervising others
Intimately familiar with a variety of the field’s turnkey concepts, practices, and procedures
Intimately familiar user of business software applications: Microsoft Office, CAD, Primavera etc.
Associate’s degree or higher in an applicable field
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.