Credit Collections Analyst
- Manages timely payment of invoices. Collects all past-due balances for designated sales area, keeping AR balance current by performing monthly a ledger review and account reconciliations as needed.
- Works with Univision’s cash application team to proactively resolve unapplied cash and timely posting of payments
- Analyzes and determines best practices to achieve maximum results, often dependent on individual customer needs.
- Maintains a constant focus on achieving and surpassing established collection targets.
- Advises management of potential problems with customer’s cash flow, works to minimize risk, resolve credit problems, and late payment issues.
- Researching and processing discrepancies and credit adjustments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable and or Collection Analyst in the legal or professional service industry.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel. Elite experience a plus.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and interact well with co-workers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.