Everest is seeking a Database Specialist for an Orlando based client.
Responsible for all activities related to the administration of computerized databases. Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function. Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment. Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage users, profiles, and roles in application software.
- Create and maintain customizations within CRM application, such as custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or similar field
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Experience in creating complex reports
- Three years of experience in report design with large database systems, preferably, SQL and Crystal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Database Security
- Developing Standards
- Database Performance Tuning
- Operating Systems