- Engaging in preconstruction efforts for our Self-Perform Drywall scope of work.
- Weekly quantity update and 100% detailed knowledge of project scope
- Produce complete and detailed estimates for many different projects and contract types requiring attention to detail and extensive communication with the project teams.
- Create proposals with detailed specific clarifications, inclusions, and exclusions.
- Work diligently to assist with design and constructability reviews on projects currently in preconstruction.
- Read and interpret bid documents, construction plans, schedules and specifications.
- Provide constructability comments and creative construction alternatives. Attend architect and owner meetings for review of costs and ideas to bring projects in on budget.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while handling multiple project estimates.
- Track project data for historical productions and costs.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Estimator within Drywall Construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management of Engineering or related field (not required).
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.