- Coordinating the development of construction drawings and bid documents;
- Providing project management staff with contract administration support;
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules;
- Monitoring construction activity in the field
- Tracking project construction costs and budget, including project controls
- Creating & updating weekly/monthly reports on planning, design, and construction activities
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work with in a home
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Knowledge in Construction Safety
- Project Management Skills
- Supervisory Experience
- Proficiency at reading Blueprints and Takeoffs
- Strong understanding of carpentry, Framing, hanging, taping, etc.
- Establishing contact with potential clients to bid drywall scope of work
- Establishing a budget for the job
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.