Drywall Project Manager
- Perform duties safely, responsibly and proficiently observing all safety and health rules.
- Employee is expected to operate equipment unit with a high degree of competence, skill and proficiency
- Perform pre-shift and post-shift safety inspections and complete daily equipment reports.
- Report unsafe mechanical conditions to shop foreman and supervisor.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on equipment.
- Train new equipment operators on the equipment unit they are qualified to operate.
- Assist with equipment routine preventative maintenance.
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction, preferably within DPR’s core markets.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.