Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Site Assessment Project Manager in Phase I/Preliminary Environmental Assessment (PEA) tasks
- Support Site Assessment Project Manager during the oversight of sampling, data review, reporting and removal & remediation activities
- Assist Gas Mitigation Project Manager in the operation, inspection, maintenance and monitoring tasks
- Assist CEQA Project Manager in the preparation of Environmental Impact Reports
- Coordinate document review efforts with Facilities Services Division and Office of General Counsel; participate in community outreach efforts as needed
- Assist CEQA Advisor in creating procedures and flowchart for site assessment reviews / DTSC process, DSA utilization of the State Historic Building Code
- Evaluate historic inventory issues and prepare appropriate level CEQA documents as required
- Assist the project managers in research tasks and agency reporting
- Provide technical and administrative assistance for the Office of Environmental Health & Safety such as CEQA, Site Assessment, Environmental Compliance, Medical Surveillance and various accident prevention programs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Planning or Environmental Science.