Estimator “Immediate Opening”
- Participates in pre-survey planning meetings with project managers, designers and contractor representatives.
- Review and monitoring the project delivery by designers
- Performs complex surveying calculations to optimize the outline.
- Performance develop in accordance with current regulations
- Complementation of the topography of the land in areas of difficult access
- Design the access roads for material sources and ZODMES
- Design of access roads to excavations and structures
- Insures the integration of field data and records into completed maps, plats, drawings and records.
- Drafting of self-control and verification procedures for the construction phase
- Design the methodology for the work control and monitoring
- Sizing of the necessary resources according to the work plan.
- Insures the integration of field data and records into completed maps, plats, drawings and records. Adjustment of the construction project in topographic data
- Stakeout of the different singular elements for the construction. Prepares and reviews maps, drawings, sketches, plats and simple reports from field notes and makes recommendations.
- Assumes responsibility for the company survey equipment and oversees equipment maintenance and inventory.
- Self-control of all set-ups before and after execution
- Road work monitoring.
- Measurements of earthworks and pavements as well as the sources of materials.
- Validation of measurements in coordination with auditing and subcontractors.
- Ascultation Control in tunnels and slopes.
- Control of documentation for AS-BUILT and for future claims. Researches existing record information, including record maps, plans, deeds, easements, and right-of-way documents; and maintains field data records, survey project files, and indexing systems.
- All functions related to the position for the supervision of the different field commissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in road projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.