- Preferred knowledge of general construction
- Experience with Xactimate or similar estimating software
- Work with customers and insurance adjustors to estimate damage due to water, mold and asbestos
- As a part over overall, estimating department responsible for reviewing estimates from co-workers and other outside sources
- Provide estimating expertise and design assistance with the sales staff and engineering department to provide cost effective solutions and pricing
- Communicate with the sales staff on proposals and alternates for projects
- We offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs.
- Educational and experience requirements include 4 year construction/engineering degree or equivalent combinations technical/training related experience.
- 6-8 years of estimating, cost control, and/or engineering (at least 4 years estimating experience) in similar facility construction.
- Ability to coordinate and steer group efforts essential.
- Computer literate and able to quickly master and apply department’s computer systems and software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Focus on good customer service
- Ability to self-direct work
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.