- Employee shall perform all duties and responsibilities with Sunland’s Core Values at the forefront.
- Supervise Foreman and Assistant Superintendents; indirectly oversee field personnel.
- Ensure jobs are completed on schedule, within budget and meet customer’s expectations.
- Serve as a safety ambassador by complying with federal, state and local laws, as well as Company safety policy.
- Foster a safety culture that promotes and enforces safe work practices.
- Set the production schedule along with the Production Manager and General Superintendent.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to coordinate and deliver exceptional customer service and a quality product.
- Attend bid reviews and pre-construction conferences.
- Apply for/pull any needed permits for project start up.
- Make certain that all jobs are reviewed and correctly laid out before crews arrive on site.
- Develop and maintain quality controls.
- Represent the Company and interact professionally with customers, vendors, sub-contractors and the public.
- Motivate, mentor and develop direct reports.
- Any and all duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience for a Heavy Civil contractor
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Ability to work in high production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working understanding of types of equipment necessary for production
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Must have experience with Federal requirements
- Must be willing to travel if necessary
- Excellent team building skills is a must
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.