Inbound Customer Care
- Managing the day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met. This is a continuous supervision of all work within the project.
- Creating short-interval look-ahead project schedules that make sure that upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to. Identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
- Managing the project site safety plan which includes creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Managing and coordinating the work to ensure that it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that is consistent with the standard-of-care set forth in the contract documents that is viewed by industry as an effort that is consistent with best-practices standards
- Bachelor’s Degree – Building Construction Management·
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing residential construction·
- Knowledge of codes and general construction methods
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand contracts
- Experience in writing detailed scopes of work·
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, estimating software
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.