Inbound Customer Care Assistant
- Handle high volume of inbound customer requests while providing consistent friendly and professional service
- Process new contracts and complete set up of accounts within our databases
- Interact with various internal departments to facilitate customer requests
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Managing the project site safety plan which includes creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Managing and coordinating the work to ensure that it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that is consistent with the standard-of-care set forth in the contract documents that is viewed by industry as an effort that is consistent with best-practices standards
- 1+ year experience in a similar role (Customer service/Inbound call center).
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience with database management
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.