Integrated Marketing Manager
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of owned, earned and paid media channels to help increase awareness, engagement and conversation around them.
- Manage, set-up, and help execute campaigns and regular digital content, helping to develop benchmarks and KPIs
- Develop and manage integrated marketing programs that drive demand and revenue
- Effectively plan, execute and measure high impact digital and some traditional marketing programs (i.e. email campaigns, paid search, display advertising, webinars, live events, website and social) that meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns, and ensure clear and proactive communication with project teams
- Continuously monitor campaign activity and A/B test results and make proactive course corrections to ensure that all initiatives meet or exceed expectations
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in digital media, creative, or agency roles
- Strong PowerPoint/Google Slides writing/storytelling skills required
- Microsoft Office- particularly strong in Excel
- Understanding of digital media and the custom creative process
- Familiarity with media industry tools: comScore, Quantcast, and Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation, Google AdWords/Analytics, social platforms and HTML desired
- Experience working with project management software (such as JIRA or Asana) and Photoshop a plus
- Pop culture enthusiast and ability to speak the digital language
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to simplify the business problem
- Relaxed work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free snacks and drinks, plus catered Wednesday lunches
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Policy
- Company-sponsored team events and outings
- Toll Reimbursement Program
- Free Disney Platinum Plus Pass & Universal Premier Pass
- Free Membership to local Gym
Our Client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.