Intern- Human Resources
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Managing the project site safety plan which includes creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Develop construction estimates
- Reviewing budget information and meeting targeted budget goals
- Compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Daily mining of applicants in applicant tracking system for qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen qualified applicants and schedule interviews.
- Schedule Follow-up on interview results with hiring managers.
- Disposition applicants in the applicant tracking system.
- Attend hiring events,onsite interview sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage multiple ATS systems and managing reports.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.