- Fully responsible for complete I.T. infrastructure including Internet, UPS, Software, Computers, Printers and other applications
- Responsible for installation, administration and maintenance of network and infrastructure.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
- Troubleshoots and resolves network communication and systems problems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Ability to manage and collaborate with outsourced partner & vendors.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Bachelor’s in computer science or IT related qualification
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Familiar with LAN/WAN functioning (servers/routers/switches)
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Good knowledge of Server, Applications, Antivirus and other security infrastructures
- Understanding of firewalls, Proxy, and anti-virus
- PC hardware & software troubleshooting
- Macintosh hardware & software troubleshooting
- Organization, and time management skills
- Independent, self-motivated, team player and high willingness to learn
- Relaxed work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free snacks and drinks, plus catered Wednesday lunches
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Policy
- Company-sponsored team events and outings
- Toll Reimbursement Program
- Free Disney Platinum Plus Pass & Universal Premier Pass
- Free Membership to local Gym
Our Client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.