Legal Recruiting Coordinator
- Maintain tracking of all lateral attorney and law student submissions in the legal recruiting database in Arizona.
- Coordinate interview schedules for attorney candidates and law students in Arizona; distribute recruiting materials to prospective lateral candidates; collect interviewer evaluations; coordinate as needed with the local administrative personnel.
- Serve as Law School Outreach Coordinator. Manage social media campaign at law schools and on firm website.
- Provide proactive and reliable lateral partner recruitment support to the Senior Manager, Attorney Recruitment; prepare candidate briefing materials and schedule prep calls for all lateral partner/counsel candidates.
- Assist attorneys and new employees with the areas of: orientation, housing, and answer general questions.
- Schedule new hire orientation/training and conduct portions of the orientation as needed.
- Coordinate and plan legal receptions, summer associate activities, and other events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience and understanding of Full Life Cycle Recruiting.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven recruiting skill set, including but not limited to: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.