Material Control Helper
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Order materials when required
- Schedule equipment through proper protocol
- Set up, charge, add all work orders and account numbers
- Receive, inspect, help unload and distribute material/equipment received
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required.
- Must be at least 18 years old, with previous work experience – excellent attendance and safety record.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to use vision to identify product defects
- Willingness to adhere to and promote all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends, as scheduled.
- Ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.