Material Handler – Warehouse Worker
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Consolidating and completing orders so that orders can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with warehouse outside assistant shipping supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by both the shipping and outside assistant shipping supervisors.
- Performing rotating loading or unloading duties as assigned on a daily basis
- Providing excellent customer service
- Double checking all loads for accuracy and ensuring that they are thoroughly secured for delivery
- Operating forklifts safely and responsibly
- Treating all customers and coworkers in a helpful and professional manner
- Performing all duties safely.
- Superior attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Able to lift 75-100 pounds consistently
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, climb and reach throughout complete shift
- Exterior building product knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.