Non-Clinical CNA/HHA Caregiver
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill care plan organized and instructed by the client.
- If the care plan requires “Personal care”, then you might be responsible for some or all of the following: bathing, skin care, toileting, ambulation and transfers (total body weight or full assistance lifts require Client supply of mechanical lift), ambulation, active/participative-range-of-motion exercises, grooming, hand nail care, and mouth care.
- Companionship/sitter activities
- Reminders to Client to take his/ her medications. (Never administer medications to client)
- Homemaking support
- Document and report changes in the Client’s condition
- Record and report activity logs/reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.