Plant Machine Operator
- Visually inspect machines, equipment, and verbal descriptions by Operators to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Install and/or assemble machinery and equipment according to blueprints and other drawings
- Remove and replace malfunctioning motors, pumps and other equipment and realign and adjust such components
- Perform operations on machines shop equipment such as grinders, ban saws, cut off saws, drill press, forklifts, cranes, welders, gas torches and etc.
- Perform work in all areas of the plant using the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Conduct plant inspections and perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain established housekeeping standards at all time.
- Operation of tools and equipment, repairing mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions, ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Ability to perform heavy manual task under varying weather conditions, basic diagnostic computer skills are highly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of plant maintenance mechanics.
- Operation of all equipment to perform task assigned
- Understands an General Understanding of OSHA, Safety and Environmental Rules and Regulations.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.