- Assembles parts, subassemblies, and finished goods in accordance to established engineering specifications. Uses hand tools and/or fixtures to assemble products.
- Rotates through all the tasks required in assigned production processes.
- Inspects and packs finished products.
- Acts as first line of inspection. Audits quality of parts on a regular basis.
- Communicates effectively to support continuous process improvement.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of equipment failures and/or quality deficiencies.
- Adheres to all company and departmental safety procedures, including use of personal protective equipment when necessary. Does not operate machinery when guarding is not in place.
- Provides support and assistance in all areas of the Production Assembly department, as needed.
- Trains other assemblers and completes production reports to communicate production levels, as needed.
- A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of commercial and institutional buildings and site work related thereto
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, Email, scheduling, Microsoft Office and other software used in the construction industry.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 1, 1st Aid and CPR
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.