Project Manager Assistant
- Responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects to client expectations safely and generating forecast profits
- Client liaison and communicating project information to internal stakeholders and project teams and external clients through a range of mediums
- Invoicing, project budgeting and cost analysis
- Implementation and review of project management process and procedure documentation as required
- Scheduling process audits as required to ensure compliance to industry certifications is maintained
- Liaison with internal production Teams to agree project scheduling and technical requirements
- 3 years of experience in a Project Management role
- Knowledge of Prince 2 or other project / programme management techniques
- Knowledge of costing and pricing models
- Experience of managing and mitigating risk
- Experience in scheduling and resourcing projects and activities within multidisciplinary project teams
- Highly organised and diligent with an eye for detail
- Proactive in looking for solutions to complex technical and operational issues
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.