Project Manager Assistant
- Maintain and ensure customer satisfaction by delivering a quality project in compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Manage key Assisting Project Manager with Contract negotiations in regards to schedule, scope of work, and schedule of values.
- Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports.
- Create and maintain project budget forecast and costs to ensure projected profit margins are met or exceeded and relay financial health to upper management.
- Provide administrative support for the Project Manager.
- Responsible for oversight and distribution of document management and administration.
- Tracking of deliverables from engineering, procurement, and project execution teams.
- Interfacing with local permitting office to determine permitting requirements and managing the submission and obtaining of permits through closeout.
- Must have a minimum of 5-15 years’ of experience
- Four year college degree is REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting project performance
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory or program management role
- Knowledge of local and national building codes, ADA requirements and familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety requirements on construction projects
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.