Project Manager Associate
- Acts as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
- Provides guidance to team on performance and productivity issues.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
- Actively participates or may lead in analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans.
- Accountable for the development of project documentation for senior executives and other key clients to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
- Plans and facilitates meetings.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Assesses project impact on the workforce.
- May include developing training program for different levels of audiences.
- Manage the detailed delivery of a portfolio of projects to meet defined time, budget targets and quality standards
- Design, develop, and manage methodology and process throughout the project
- Proactively monitor project progress against key milestones
- Provide regular status reports including hours utilized and financial status for projects
- Attend internal meetings, ensuring necessary team members are in attendance
- Work closely with Account team to prepare project proposals, schedules and estimates
- Monitor plans using appropriate software to ensure timely completion of projects
- Responsible for quality standards and delivery of work on time and on budget
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.