- Client Relationship Management throughout the implementation, and facilitate the hand off of the client relationships to Everest Recruiting.
- Project manage, trouble-shoot and problem solve new client deployments from contract signature to steady state performance within target timelines, and manage the deployment of associated service revenue performance applications.
- Successfully managing multi-phase implementations.
- Lead cross-division functional team in matrix environment during service implementation to ensure all deliverables and milestones are met.
- Identify and leverage appropriate internal resources as needed to deliver the solution required to meet client expectations.
- Establish robust operational processes and effective working relationships for successful client engagements.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of the ServicesSource solution implementation from sales through hand-off to Managed Services.
- Experience leading and managing technical and software validation teams as part of large-scale, multi-site LIMS or other enterprise software deployments.
- Proven track record of working in a high-stress environment and working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong people management and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- PMP certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
- Organized with ability to prioritize work load and work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.