- Liaison with Owner or Owners Representatives
- Attend Owner meetings
- Leading Project meetings with key stakeholders
- Problem solving / resolution
- Construction schedule creation and management
- Project Planning and Logistics
- Ability to completely understand contracts with both Owners/subcontractors
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Work with Superintendents and Project Coordinators
- Conduct weekly meetings with superintendents at jobsites
- Networking and building relationships with new and existing subcontractors, includes evaluating subs
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university; Minimum of 2 years related experience in construction, engineering, architecture, and/or project management;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Project) and web-based project management tools
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.