Quality and Health & Safety Manager (QHS Manager)
- Ensure that safe practices and procedures are followed by all personnel
- Understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s ISO quality system as documented in the Quality Manual, System Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Maintain QMS and ensure maintained in line with ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Manage the systems including maintaining and controlling a proactive site document system, conducting internal audits to measure compliance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Must integrate inspection into the workforce
- Ensure that our key suppliers are religiously meeting the requirements of our purchasing specifications and enforce compliance.
- Maintain and control an effective calibration system.
- Collaborate with staff on continuous improvement directives
- Coordinate customer audits, compliance and responses required due to customer audits.
- Work directly with all departments to generate a safe and quality operation
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine reasons for unstable processes that create product variances and develop corrective actions to combat them
- Hands on approach to all tasks
- Results orientated
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious
- Confident, assertive and proactive
- Methodical and organised approach to work
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Equally capable of working as part of a team or under own initiative
- Confident decision maker
- Self driven
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy of inputting information
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good planner
- Prepared to travel and potentially stay away when required
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.