Scheduler Manager – Construction
- Provides estimates of project costs and durations at all stages from conceptual design to construction documents.
- Contributes to value engineering and constructability reviews.
- Manages the resolution of planning phase risk associated with the clarity, specificity, and completeness of construction documents.
- Assists project management in the transition of each project from its planning phase to construction.
- Works in support of project management during materials procurement to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications.
- Provides diagnostic monitoring of baseline estimates during project construction.
- Validates planning metrics upon project completion.
- Develops and maintains a central database of trade contractors and material vendors.
- Attends business development meetings, and assists in developing and making presentations.
- At least ten years of successful and progressively responsible construction experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- Minimum of five years of planning manager experience in EPC or its position equivalent.
- Strong understanding of project design and construction planning integration, and the collaborative process between design manager, general contractor, and client.
- Extensive experience managing major road projects.
- Working knowledge of the construction process, its standards, methods, plans, specifications, regulations, and codes.
- Working knowledge of accepted accounting principles and project cost-accounting practices.
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.