- Source talent as and when required for our office
- Manage the pipeline in order to meet the company’s technical and operational roles
- Coordinate with the department heads of the team to know the prerequisites and requirements to source candidates
- Manage the entire process of recruitment, which includes, sourcing, pre-screening the applicants, scheduling interviews, seeking feedback, communicating the status to applicants, making offers, completing the on-board formalities, etc
- Use of highly advanced sourcing methods to come across the best talent pool
- Attend job fairs, meetups, conferences, career fairs and other such networking events; talk to applicants, and also passive job seekers via phone, email, LinkedIn and social media
- Research and assess new HR trends and industry practices to maintain relationships with third party, make recommendations
- Report to the operations director and work with them in order to maintain and enhance the company’s dynamic culture ensuring better growth through continuous efforts of hiring the best talent from the industry
- General knowledge and/or experience working with Oracle
- Ability to organize and manage and office environment effectively
- Experience working with general office equipment, to include computer software (MS Office), telephone, calculator, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.