- Managing the day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met. This is a continuous supervision of all work within the project.
- Creating short-interval look-ahead project schedules that make sure that upcoming events are communicated, tracked and are being proactively attended to. Identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
- Managing the project site safety plan which includes creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Managing and coordinating the work to ensure that it is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that is consistent with the standard-of-care set forth in the contract documents that is viewed by industry as an effort that is consistent with best-practices standards
- Establishing and maintaining all dimensional controls for the project to include the use of third party survey and layout personnel when appropriate
- Verifying that all work is installed in a workmanlike manner (i.e.: plumb, level, straight, etc…)
- Obtaining all inspections and ensuring that the quality aspects of the physical work are fully documented
- Administering contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders and other agreements to ensure that the scope, terms and conditions are consistently and proactively being met
- Managing the punch list and project closeout process to assure timely completion
- Maintaining daily paperwork such as timecards, field reports, schedule updates and Email correspondence
- Providing timely and cordial interaction with supporting work groups, such as the client’s internal IS department, vendors, security, etc.
- Complete project schedules for proposals, review estimates, assist in creating proposals, participate in interviews, etc.
- Engaged in marketing and obtaining projects
- Other duties may be assigned as need to support the goals of the company
- AS degree in Construction Management or similar or a Journeyman status in a building trade from an accredited organization (i.e. Carpenter) AND demonstrated experience of progressive responsibility supervising construction
- A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of commercial and institutional buildings and site work related thereto
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, Email, scheduling, Microsoft Office and other software used in the construction industry.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 1, 1st Aid and CPR
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.