Surveyor Party Chief
- Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by field staff
- Evaluate of potential dimensions and other field problems
- Performs layout work competently and accurately as specified by survey manager
- Provide checking of as-built conditions that require the use of surveying techniques
- Provide topographic and cross-section surveys as required for planning and payment quantities
- Conduct quantity calculations as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Heavy Civil or Geometrics from an accredited institution and 5 years heavy construction surveying experience and/or training
- Construction, design, and finance experience required
- License Surveyor In Training (LSIT) Certification preferred
Everest Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Everest Recruiting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Everest Recruiting expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.