San Diego, CA
Job Ref – 9069660
Prepares/coordinates preparation of full estimates on conceptual or large work. Provides complete conceptual and final estimating input on CM or complete total bid price for GC work. Deals with owners, A/E’s and contractors to resolve technical and/or value engineering matters during negotiation and contract execution. Performs all functions and responsibilities in consonance with company’s values and beliefs and in alignment with the company’s mission.
- Educational and experience requirements include 4 year construction/engineering degree or equivalent combinations technical/training related experience.
- 6-8 years of estimating, cost control, and/or engineering (at least 4 years estimating experience) in similar facility construction.
- Ability to coordinate and steer group efforts essential.
- Computer literate and able to quickly master and apply department’s computer systems and software.
- Technical knowledge of various mechanical and electrical systems as well as experience in all structural/architectural disciplines and code and regulatory issues, desired.